Lead or Senior Software Engineer, Mobile - iOS/Android
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)| Date Posted: 15-Oct-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
We are looking for a Lead or Senior Software Engineer, Mobile - iOS/Android to join our new team in the exciting journey of developing enterprise grade user experience on both web and mobile.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- For Android: Expert knowledge of Java and the JDK and Android Developers Kit. Expert knowledge of Android Architecture, performance optimization, and Security. Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components)
- For iOS: Expert knowledge of Objective-C and/or Swift. Experience with XCode and other associated tools like Instruments
- 8+ years in Software Development with at least 5 years developing multi-threaded mobile applications
- Customer obsessed with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software features, and technical designs
- Experience in utilizing Mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks/SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance.
- Programming experience in Java, Objective-C, and C++.
- Deep technical knowledge of Android and iOS mobile application development.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (i.e. Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch-based UI.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)