Lead Network Engineer (Central)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 27-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- The Lead Network Engineer is primarily responsible for the uptime and security of the customer data networks.
- The role reports directly to the Service Delivery Manager and is involved in managing the technical ticket queue and your team of engineers to meet our responsibilities and SLA's.
- This role has a supporting reporting line to the General Manager-Technical where you will receive direct support and guidance to understand and follow the technical documentation to fulfil our responsibilities to the end customer
- This role will involve minimal regional travel primarily to resolve technical issues on-site that have been triaged.
- This role requires a passionate, self-motivated, industry experienced, results focused individual with a broad working knowledge of enterprise grade active network equipment and a proven track record in effectively managing support queues and developing your team's base knowledge and skills.
- The role requires exceptional technical skill in triaging network issues often in situations with time pressure and poorly described symptoms.
- This role is very process and resolution focused requiring advanced problem solving and the clear mandate to seek help the moment you are not able to resolve the issue at hand.
- The Service Delivery teams have responsibilities to our customer base whose hours of operation are 24 x 7 x 365. As a direct result, as a manager of the Service Delivery team with a defined specialist skill set or knowledge, from time to time you will be required to attend meetings or resolve issues after hours, sometime at short notice.
- This role will require active engagement, patience, clear written and verbal communication skills and a passion for resolving issues once and once properly.
- Experience 5+ years experience in Network technology either in Cisco, Meraki, Ruckus, HP and Aruba - LAN and WAN and Wireless
- Experience in managing a team of network engineers.
- Experience in troubleshooting network operations and support queues.
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution and or resolution recommendation.
- Knowledge of enterprise grade active network equipment's.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536