Lead Mechanical Engineer (Rotating Equipment)/ $3500- $4800
- Technical focal point responsible for providing technical support to customer inquiries in comprehensive manner.
- Technical focal point in providing professional technical support to internal (sales) and for new projects to ensure designed for reliability.
- Ownership of all maintenance procedures / reports related to rotating equipment, responsible in reviewing and drafting new technical procedures as required.
- Ensure all rotating equipment engineering, maintenance documents / drawings upkeep and traceability.
- Maintain close working relationship with OEM engineering and act as technical focal point during maintenance outage at site.
- •Work with FS manager to provide technical direction and assist FS engineers on field assignments.
- Coordinate technical issues of all jobs, such as installation, commissioning, troubleshooting or maintenance.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute lump sum turnkey overhaul projects at site.
- Field warranty evaluation and recall issues
- Ad hoc duties
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 7 years of relevant experiences
- Experience in leading troubleshooting activities, failure Root cause Analysis and technical field investigations on rotating equipment.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin - Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin.
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd