Lead Hardware Engineer
EDMI Limited | Date Posted: 2-Jan-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Leading the Hardware design team for Gas meters PCBAs
- Leading the Testing of Gas meter PCBAs
- Leading the team to make sure follow company procedures
- Leasing with production to make sure the PCBA is fully tested
- Leading the team in RF testing
- Liaising with Mechanical / Firmware / metrology and test to make sure the product is fully tested
- Minimum Degree in Electrical / Electronic with at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and documentation abilities.
- May be required to participate in overseas attachment as and when required
- Any of the following experiences will be advantageous:
- Embedded systems and high-speed digital hardware circuit design.
- ARM (v5, v7m and above) and/or MSP430 designs.
- EMC compliance / debugging
- Circuit simulators, signal integrity tools and/or 2D/3D RF tools.
- Precision Instrumentation circuit design.
- Proficient in circuit simulators, signal integrity tools.
- Code device drivers and test procedures for hardware designed.
- Completed Product Life Cycle from design to manufacturing.
- Trained product development methodologies/practices.
- Understanding of low power (battery powered) design essential