Lead Food Auditor
• Conduct audit and training as per ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, SS444, SS590, HACCP
• Client Management and promotion of SGS services
• Certification Manager
• Lead audit team and conduct audit for initial and surveillance audit in a professional manner.
• Ensure that SGS SSC Procedures are followed for relevant product under their expertise.
• Assist in marketing and promotional activities.
• Provide market information to the management team on new market trend and business opportunities.
• To carry out customized audit as required by CBE business
• To carry out any additional task as required by Operation Manager
• Conduct training course under their specialty.
• Manage and develop key accounts.
• Minimum 5 years work experience in the food or associated industry including at least 2 years full time work in quality assurance or food safety functions in food production or manufacturing, retailing, inspection or enforcement or the equivalent
• Degree in a food related or bio-science discipline, or successful completion of a food related or bio-science higher education course or equivalent
• 5 years full time working experience in R&D, Manufacturing and/or QA in relevant industries.
• Preferably with prior auditing experience
• Added advantage to have knowledge of relevant Food Regulatory requirement
• Added advantage to have a recognised ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Course
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Acts quickly and decisively
• Be able to work independently with high level of initiative and resourcefulness
• Self-motivated, meticulous and committed individual who can work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd