Lead English Teacher
Join a dedicated and passionate team of Early Childhood educators in establishing Repton Schoolhouse (RSH) in Singapore. Open to children 18 months to 6 years of age, through the two strong pillars of academic achievement and excellence in pastoral care, Repton Schoolhouse aspires to give each child the knowledge, skills and attributes to be successful and engaged learners.
To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with RSH policies under the direction of the Principal.
To be an effective professional who demonstrates deep curriculum knowledge, delivers engaging and effective teaching, learning and assessment to support the development and achievement of pupils.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• In collaboration with the team, nurture and support the children in their personal, social and academic growth by designing and delivering dynamic and responsive learning programmes;
• Ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet the children’s needs and the RSH philosophy;
• Value holistic education;
• Create a nurturing and stimulating learning environment;
• Planning, Teaching and Class Management;
• Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting;
• Curriculum Development;
• School development;
• Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a pre-school education environment
• Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education – Teaching / WSQ Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (WSQ PDECCE) or equivalent / Relevant Degree qualification.
• Dynamic, energetic and professional educator
• Contribute to a positive, caring and motivating culture
• Demonstrate high level of communication skills
• Absolute fluency in English
Repton Schoolhouse Singapore