Lead Engineer - Scala
- Join a sales startup embracing innovation and delivering best results using cutting edge technologies
- A challenging role where you can mentor and build winning teams
- Be part of a great workplace with a unique culture and independent work environment
Our client is a strongly backed sales enablement startup multiplying their customers' success by finding them best target users with the help of sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and other essential resources. With niche brands as their esteemed portfolio of clients, they take pleasure in delivering results that materially improve people's lives, whether they're an employee or a customer.
As a Lead Engineer, you will be required to roll up your sleeves and work with the team to build a robust infrastructure around our existing data. You will be committed towards delivering results along with a talented team by mentoring and leading them to deliver winning results. You will also be required to bring in new perspectives and initiatives on how to better groom and retain talent, meanwhile assuring the quality and sustainability of our applications.
- You have at least 5 years of industry experience, with 3 years experience in a strong functional programming environment working with FP Scala, Haskell, Clojure etc.
- You also have at least 1 year of solid hands-on experience with advanced FP libraries (like cats/scalaz/ZIO) and you are comfortable with FP optimizations like tail recursion or trampolining.
- You are comfortable with abstract FP concepts and are capable of defining standard types of classes and deriving their instances for common types.
- You have solid understanding of our stack - Scala, Play, Kafka, GraphQL, AWS, MongoDB, Git, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Scala is most preferred as that's our primary backend language, but experience with other JVM based languages is helpful.
- You have lead teams in the past and possess excellent managerial skills.
- You can get along well in fast paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd