Lead Engineer & Developer
Sunrise Group is one of the largest wholesalers and distributors of branded sports goods in Asia, with HQ in Singapore and presence in 15 countries of South East Asia, East Asia and South Asia. The brands represented by the group include some of the world renowned sporting brands like YONEX and MIKASA. We are looking for a dynamic and committed young individual to join us and handle B2C business of the company as a Lead Engineer & Developer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining network and servers
- Systems architect of Sunriseclick.com
- Systems architect of back end system
- Optimize and Maintain Databases
- Maintain and integrate with Various 3rd Party Vendor
- Ensure online transactions are being handled correctly by the back end system
- Ensure orders are being shipped correctly
- Flag potential fraud order and after action
- Creating process for Sunriseclick daily operation
- Maintaining promotion plans on Sunriseclick.com
- Overseeing promotion contents and prices upload to the system
- Overseeing new order creation (General Return and Warranty)
- Guide warehouse on inventory and returns.
- Creating new order and modified existing order
- Degree in computer science/information technology or any related discipline.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Xcode
- Experience writing rich GUI's for iPhone
- Experience with AWS, particularly the data management tools (ETL pipelines, EMR) is a huge plus
- Experience with visualization and analysis tools, such as Tableau and Excel is a huge plus
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics and / or Adobe SiteCatalyst is a huge plus
- Experience with CRM, Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua) is a huge plus.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Suitable candidates can expect a good compensation package.
Interested applicants please e-mail your detailed resume by clicking "Apply Now".
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd