Lead Data Scientist
Our client is an international firm that has invested heavily on the development of crop protection and other products with a mission to be a leader in driving agricultural development sustainability.
You will be responsible for :
- Engaging with senior business stakeholders to understand their business needs.
- Leading data collection initiatives and assist in the integration of multiple data sets
- Applying various tools and techniques to identify trends from large volumes of data, develop conclusions and present actionable data to drive efficiency of our solutions and business decisions.
- Establishing a strong data driven approach to decision making across the organization.
- Defining the strategies, priorities and standards for managing enterprise data.
- Researching on new tools to continuously improve processes
- You possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 6 years experience in a Data Scientist role, with prior leadership experience.
- You have proven experience with Python as well as Big Data and BI tools.
- You have a profound understanding of statistical modelling and data mining.
- You are analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- A successful firm that is making an strong impact on agriculture
- Extensive benefits for continuous learning
- Opportunity to explore and experiment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd