Lead, Data Centre Technical Service Manager
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 11C5602|EA Personal Registration No: 14C7057
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Lead, Data Centre Technical Service Management
Liaison between customers and internal teams as the service representatives to ensure customer success
- Conducts regular service review meetings, submit meeting minutes and ensures reports are compiled and submitted timely to customers
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues and ensure timely closures by utilising both customers and internal resources.
- Be customers' interface for customer orders, project management, related escalations as well as customer audit requests.
- Takes ownership of customer issues, log billing incidents and ensure resolution in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the customers
- Supports the Manager in annual reviews on documentation of Service Management Processes, SOPs, guides, manuals
- Liaison to the customers and works closely with service delivery teams to share schedules, updates, reports and Customer Acceptance Form
- Supports Account Managers with orders, quotes, proposal, etc.
- Provides onboarding meetings with new customers and post-sales support to AM including customers for cross-connects, etc.
- Compiles and submits TSM reports for DCTSM health report for the facility
- Prepares and compiles Method of Procedure for emergency and preventive maintenance activities, review service-related client notifications
- Supports company's annual Customer Satisfaction survey
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computing, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in data centre services or operations
- Good technical knowledge in M&E, Network CI, DC facilities related systems, etc.
- Willing to support and facilitate any data centre incidents during non-office hours
- Good communication skills, able to manage customer needs and expectations
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd