Lead Consultant, IT Security [Job Code 2008260P]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
Develop and drive effective IT security compliance programs involving activities such as reviewing and developing security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines, establishing compliance with policies, conducting security reviews and audits, vulnerability scans, security assessment and incident management.
- Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processes/procedures and guidelines on an ongoing basis
- Establish compliance with these policies/procedures through ongoing security reviews and audits, not limited to log analysis and security assessment of customer ICT systems
- To conduct security risk management exercise
- Perform design risk assessment
- Identify security requirements and strategies to manage identified risks
- To manage and drive outsourced third party security assessor
- Manage third party assessment timeline to meet pre-commission dateline
- Identify/analyse/mitigate and report risk findings
- To conduct table-top exercises
- To conduct vulnerability assessment, coordinate penetration test activities
- To conduct information security awareness training
- Responsible for the development and management of customer’s security incident response plan
- To lead and support customer in the matters of security incident resolution and response
- Point-of-contact/customer liaison to assist and advise customer for ICT security related matters.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems
- Years of IT Experience: Minimum 10 years and above
- Strong understanding of information security principles
- To support consultancy for pre-sales during tender stage
- Strong understanding for project finance management
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit/log review), technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills
- Team player with leadership qualities
- Possess one (or more) of the following security certifications: CISSP/CISA/CISM
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)