Lead / Business System Analyst (Micro Services / Kafka / Angular JS / Java)
- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes.
- Evaluate feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications / Use Case Specifications.
- Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification.
- Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Plan and facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- For Lead Role : You will be responsible for planning, leading and delivering one or multiple modules in a software development project with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related disciplines.
- 4 - 6 years’ experience of full project development/management life cycle.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering sessions, documentation of business processes, testing of internal controls and documentation of testing results.
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations.
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Innovative and flexible in technology.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge/experience in public and private cloud.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
- Able to travel as required
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd