Lead Business Analyst
- Opportunity to work with an international team
- Crucial role in delivering projects within Core Banking Systems
- Attractive salary and benefits
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing gaps in functionality and processes between European and Asian sites and proposing solutions to converge and align them into a common design.
- Structuring new requirements with all stakeholders to propose the best way to deliver and integrate solutions in the program
- Leading the elaboration of a functional solution with business stakeholders and concerned IT teams
- Leading the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap, with the support of technical teams
- Driving the definition of use cases for Integration tests with testing team and for User Acceptance Test with end users
- Managing decision making and analysis process allowing to design, validate the solution, and get the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security, budget and capacity planning.
- Coordinating the implementation and ensuring the WMIS Project governance is applied at each step
- Adding value to T tools functionality and potential changes to operational processes impacted.
- Ensuring that implemented solutions respect WMIS standards, allows for mutualization/reuse between sites and is approached from a global perspective for all sites.
- Preliminary studies and analysis, cost estimation, planning elaboration, identifying project risk and issues to follow-up
- Organising dedicated meetings or committees, as required
- Requirements and general functional specifications (GFS): Coordination of workshops, minutes, writing GFS, Review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation and support to Dev Team, etc
- Planning the migration strategy and change management activities related to these new projects
- Coordinating, supervising and contributing to Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Ensuring the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Banking Industry, as a Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- You have strong knowledge of transaction capture, settlement and accounting booking
- Expert knowledge of financial products and on their underlying (Securities, Payments, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, Credit, Derivatives and Structured Products, Commodities, Mutual Funds) is required
- You have knowledge of Corporate actions processing as well as Payment and transaction settlement systems (SWIFT, SEPA, local domestic systems in Europe and in Asia)
- You are familiar with project management tools and issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, etc)
- Excellent communication skills is required to interact professionally with a diver group and teams
- You possess strong analytical and product management skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd