Lead Business Analyst
Business System Analyst Lead (BSA Lead) is responsible for planning, leading and delivering one or multiple modules in a software development project with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and confirm to processes and standards meeting customer’s requirements.
- Plan and lead requirement gathering and design.
- Clarify requirement and manage scope against baseline.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Functional Specifications/User Cases.
- Participate in developing test plan and reviewing Test Specifications.
- Participate in developing Technical Design Specifications.
- Provide programming guidelines and coach software engineers in delivering in accordance to requirement and ensure that the architecture is followed throughout the entire project lifecycle
Conduct code walkthrough/reviews.
- Provide support to pre-sales solution team.
- Typically 6 years IT experience and 1 year of IT/Communications Engineering project management experience with ability to manage low complexity projects.
Interested, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd