Lead Auditor (ISMS)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Conduct audit and training as per ISO 27001, ISO 9001
- Client Management and promotion of SGS services
- Lead audit team when audits and conduct audit for initial and surveillance audit in a professional manner.
- Ensure that SGS (CBE) Procedures are followed for the relevant products under their expertise.
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities.
- Provide market information to the management team on new market trends and business opportunities.
- To carry out the customized audit as required by CBE business
- To carry out any additional task as required by the Certification Manager
- Conduct training courses under their specialty.
- Manage and develop key accounts.
- Applies judgment and acts according to the SGS standards of ethics and integrity
- Min Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Min 5 years of working experience
- Preferable with prior auditing experience.
- Good communication skills, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Acts quickly and decisively.
- Be able to work independently with a high level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Self- motivated, meticulous, and committed individual who can work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD