Lead Auditor (Food/QA/HACCP/ISO/5 Days/West/Up to $6000)
Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 6pm
Up to $6,000 Depending on experiences
Basic + Allowances
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves/Benefits
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Laboratory Industry has openings for Lead Auditor.
- Lead audit team and conduct audit for initial and surveillance audit in a professional manner.
- Ensure that company CBE (Certification Business Enhancement) Procedures are followed for relevant product under their expertise.
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities.
- Provide market information to the management team on new market trend and business opportunities.
- To carry out customized audit as required by CBE business
- To carry out any additional task as required by Operation Manager
- Conduct training course under their specialty.
- Assist in promotional activities.
- Manage and develop key accounts.
- Degree in a food related or bio-science discipline, or successful completion of a food related or bio-science higher education course or equivalent.
- 3-5 years full time working experience in R&D, Manufacturing and/or QA in relevant industries.
- Preferable with prior auditing experience.
- Added advantage to have knowledge of relevant Food Regulatory requirement.
- Added advantage to have recognized ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Course.
- Good communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd