Lead Architect (Insurance) | MNC Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
The Lead Architect is accountable for all enterprise architecture, all portfolio architecture and adherence to group architecture practices within the entity. The job will manage a team of architects within an architecture sub-function.
The Lead Architect has three primary areas of accountability:
- To define, maintain and own the enterprise architecture for the supporting Chief Information Office function, ensuring compliance with group standards and policies
- To manage the design activities associated with the portfolio of change
- To lead the Enterprise Architecture & Design Practice within the Chief Information Office function, including ensuring that the target for architecture is implemented consistently across the Chief Information Office function and respective DevOps teams
The principle will partner with key stakeholders to:
- Define and deliver solutions platforms with tiered service levels whilst adopting Agile methods.
- Apply architectural risk management techniques and decision-making principles to ensure that Digital delivery velocity is maintained without compromising architectural integrity.
- Seek to push forward Cloud and modernisation strategies to provide cost effective and future proofed solutions for the bank.
- Ensure that savings & efficiency are delivered through reduced complexity and internal solutions.
- Enable effective regulatory, audit & security controls.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar related subject
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in Enterprise Architect experience with Agile methodology experience
- Experience in delivering solutions over several years in roles other than architecture.
- Life Insurance domain knowledge is good to have
- Capability to influence and champion new ideas and technical direction within the organization.
- Ability to work with other Global Businesses/Functions (GB/GF) architects to understand inter GB/GF dependencies and solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with the Business and Engineers to ensure solutions adhere to principles and direction set.
- Ability to breakdown non-functional requirements into Infrastructure and Security designs
- Technical and business stakeholder management from developers to executive management
- Good understanding of the Business Functional Domains (with at least one function end to end); Operations and Frontline activities
- Ability to write position papers on highly complex topics for a business audience to assist in decision making.
- Ability to build effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- Strategic thinker and driving business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities, and stakeholders' needs.
- Knowledge of:
- Cloud technologies and architecture
- Data modelling and Data Architecture concepts
- APIs and Messaging infrastructure and standards
- Integration concepts, techniques, and patterns
- security concepts and design
- Infrastructure Design and concepts
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449