Lead Analyst (RPA)
We are looking for Lead Analyst (RPA) for one of our leading IT client in Singapore
Salary: SGD 7500 – 8500/Month
Location: Serangoon North Avenue, Singapore
Job Type: Permanent
Role and Responsibilities
You will be regarded as the subject matter expert in process automation development to assist Business to achieve greater efficiency in their daily operations and optimize processes to reduce overheads and cost. He/She should ideally have strong configuration experience with relevant toolsets including RPA and Machine Learning.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field with min 5 years' experience at a consulting or a technology organization.
- Certified in Blue Prism/Automation Anyway/UI Path/other automation tools.
- Experience in full development life cycle including design, developing, testing and deployment of RPA solutions including hands-on development experience.
- Good understanding of Agile principles, frameworks and tool, and the ability to apply these principles in RPA solution design.
- Able to understand RPA requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Familiarity with process improvement and transformation programmes of work
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking; carry out objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to inform decision making
- Understand the importance of tracking, managing and documenting all configuration issues to ensure overall project cohesion and appropriate risk management
- Experience in deploying any RPA Solutions
- Vendor management experience
- Project management experience
Interested, please send over your resume to recruitment at aryansearch dot com or call at 65 67087429 Ext 221 for a confidential discussion.
EA Registration No.R1110177
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd