Murata Energy Device Singapore Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 12-Oct-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- To be project leader or supporting role for the following engineering projects:
- Introduce new cell models.
- Introduce new cell parts or equipment as part of VACD or PLP activities.
- Introduce new parts or technologies to the production line.
- Initiate and carry out design changes to improve product quality.
- Lead project groups and formulate action plans.
- Review and report progress of engineering projects.
- Plan and execute engineering tests.
- Evaluate and analyze engineering test results.
- Perform cell analysis for cell design verification, evaluation or defect root cause investigation.
- Handle ECN matters.
- Prepare or update Procedures, OS or checksheets.
- Perform maintenance of evaluation equipment and ensure spare parts inventory is maintained.
- Perform 5S activities in office, work area and common area.
- Perform tasks and projects assigned by superior.
- Perform all secondary appointments as assigned.
- Guide and train new assistant engineers or technicians.
- Degree in Material/Mechanical/Electrochemistry Engineering field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications,
- Possess good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Murata Energy Device Singapore Pte Ltd