Newfort Hospitality Management| Date Posted: 6-Feb-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- To have complete knowledge standard operating policies & procedures.
- To have knowledge of quality standard, service standards and product knowledge.
- Notes, collects and actions on any guests’ preferences and feedback.
- Maintains all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Delivers high quality cleaning standard consistently as per established standard.
- Wash, Dry and Fold guest laundry as per established standard operating procedure.
- Keep work area neat and adequately supplied.
- Maintains all equipment in good working condition.
- Reports discrepancy of guest count laundry and OSSG count laundry.
- Report defects of guest laundry.
- Report maintenance defects to the Supervisor or Manager.
- Report any item if found in guest laundry.
- Report any lost and found item to Chief Refresher and Refresher Supervisor.
- Under guidance of the Chief Refresher and Refresher Supervisor, to assume any other duties assigned to them from time to time.
Other Job Responsibilities
- To carry out special cleaning tasks other than daily laundry cleaning.
- Where required, to relieve public area attendant, to carry out job support to maintain public areas cleanliness.
- To assist in handling stock, staff uniform and linen delivery and return by the laundry contractor.
- Any other duties of a comparable nature as may be required by the Operation Manager or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Possess at least "N" Level in any field is preferred.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Independent, stability, ability to work under pressure, ability to work without constant supervision and self-reliance.
Newfort Hospitality Management