Laser Production Engineer ($5000-$7000)
- Manufacture and test of lasers, laser sub-assemblies and laser components against documented specifications.
- Fiber handling, splicing, routing, pig-tailing, operating laser diodes
- Troubleshooting fiber-based assemblies and laser diode issues
- Perform fiber-based assembly and optical alignment and to specification
- Ability to stay focus and patient building and debugging complex fiber assemblies
- Experience with splicing specialty optical fibers and components such as polarization maintaining, large diameters, and double-clad fibers is an asset
- Understand and follow work instructions and procedures.
- Incorporate optical, mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies into systems unit with test.
- Understand optical alignment of laser outputs utilizing beam expanders, lenses and mirrors to achieve desired system specifications. Understand and verify laser beam quality using energy meter, burn paper, electrical multi-meter and vision system analysis
- Install and align optical, mechanical and optical sub-assemblies into systems using precision instruments.
- Resolve problems by using troubleshooting techniques and communication through interaction with engineering when required.
- Follow and execute a build schedule.
- Maintain control of material / manage WIP.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must demonstrate technical competence in optical, mechanical or electrical assembly
- Ability to assemble mechanical, electrical and optical subsystems
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability and experience in troubleshooting technical issues
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job ID : X449X3
People Profilers Pte Ltd