Language Specialists (Pri English / Sec English / JC General Paper) (Perm Part-time / Full-time)
These are truly exciting times for EduEdge Learning Hub, a multi-million education company, as we embark on our next phase of expansion.
We have been experiencing unprecedented growth every year. As such, we are inviting talented and ambitious individuals to join our Pioneering Team.
If you are looking to establish yourself as a credible authority in the teaching field and start a profitable education centre, look no further now.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity-of-a-Lifetime For Aspiring Tutors & Ex-MOE Teachers: Be Mentored and Groomed To Become One of SG’s Top Language Specialists
- Enjoy An Outstanding Career Progression Pathway With Clearly Defined Growth Prospects To A 5-Figure Monthly Income
- Learn How To Set Up & Own A Profitable Education Business With Annual Revenues of 6 to 7 Figures in 3 to 5 Years
- Passionate about language teaching
- Sincere in supporting students wholeheartedly to achieve their fullest potential
- Willingness to be coached in EduEdge’s proprietary teaching methodology
- NIE-Trained OR at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognised education institute
- Minimum Grade: O-Level English (A1 / A2) or A-Level General Paper (B)
- At least 1 year of relevant teaching experience (in tuition centres and / or MOE schools) will be an added advantage
- Entry level candidates from polytechnics and university are also welcome to apply (Specialised training will be provided)
- Assis in the development and teaching of the Primary English / GCE ‘O’ & ‘N’ Level English Language & Literature Syllabus / GCE ‘A’ Level General Paper & Literature / IP or IB (English) aligned to the MOE syllabus using EduEdge’s ‘Formula-Style’ Teaching Methodology
- Attend ongoing peer-sharing and training sessions for professional growth and development to keep abreast with the latest educational trends and pedagogies related to language teaching
- Collaborate with other team members to implement projects
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- A flexi-hour work arrangement and culture that is focused on actual results achieved from projects than the actual hours clocked in the office
- A positive and supportive working environment that is in sharp contrast to the backstabbing or push-blame-cover-backside mentality that is commonly found in the general workforce – in short, zero politics.
- Become part of the Pioneering Team for one of Singapore’s fastest growing education start-ups
- Be positioned as one of the Top 12 English Language Specialists in Singapore
- Enjoy a rewarding career progression from Specialist to Master Specialist and then Principal Master Specialist in 3 to 5 years
- Master EduEdge’s unique, proprietary “Formula-Style” method of helping students learn English using formulas (Yes, that’s right! - using Formulas just like Math and Science!)
- Learn little-known techniques to teach effectively, design meaningful curriculum and give quality feedback that truly value-adds to students’ learning
- Discover more about our mind-blowing 2025 Vision when you join us that is set to revolutionise the education industry
- Plus many other awesome training, developmental projects and opportunities!
"... I Now Feel Truly Fulfilled Being Able To Positively Impact The Lives of Students"
"Edwin [Founder of EduEdge] is instrumental to my exit and successful transition from MOE. He's a wonderful mentor and teacher.
I felt myself burning out from the crazy working hours because of all the other duties besides teaching. And the same salary grade year in year out.
Thankfully, I got the chance to learn from Edwin. I've invested the necessary hours and hard work over the last 3 years to master the EduEdge methodology and I'm now earning a 5-figure income - something that was beyond my reach previously unless I was appointed as a School Principal.
More importantly, I now feel truly fulfilled being able to positively impact the lives of students who need help in English."
- Rowena May Yue, Co-Partner & Master Specialist
“The ACP Is Intriguing… It Is Unheard Of In The Education Industry…”
“Having graduated from university, I was still figuring out my career inclination. Then, I happened to chance upon the Apprenticeship Coaching Programme (ACP) while I was giving tuition assignments… I seized the opportunity to embark on the ACP as it is intriguing since it is unheard of in the education industry.
The Formula-Style teaching methodology is a valuable asset not just to me, but also to the entire community. I believe the Formula-Style will not only go a long way in assisting students in English, but also shape the way they think.
Indeed, there are several centres around which are too business-centric. EduEdge has found the right balance with a core focus on students’ interest. Such a model will be sustainable in the long run and I am certain that the centre has more room for growth in the future. Personally, my goal now is to establish myself as a trusted Language Specialist in EduEdge and I am proud to be part of the organisation.”
- Lee Min Xuan, Team Leader & Language Specialist (PRI Division)
“EduEdge’s Collaborative And Supportive Environment Are Unparalleled!”
“The ACP Programme has been a highly enriching and rewarding experience. The programme has effectively exposed me to the fundamentals of teaching pedagogy. Effective lesson plans, marking techniques, collation and crafting of resources are some of the skills imparted to us and despite their challenges, the rewards reaped are boundless.
What sets EduEdge apart from the other run-of-the-mill learning centres is the unique formula-style techniques and strategies to learn English Language. Contrary to common perceptions, English Language can be taught in easily comprehensible and systematic formulas.
The mastery of language and useful teaching strategies imparted by our mentors, together with EduEdge’s collaborative and supportive environment, are unparalleled and will definitely be an incentive for those who wish to continuously excel as an educator.”
- Eunice Goh, Team Leader & Language Specialist (GP Division)
IT’S OBVIOUS. NOT JUST ANYONE CAN QUALIFY.
If you are someone who perceives teaching at learning centres as a cushy job or the just-sit-back, take-it-easy and expect-money-to-drop-on-your-lap type of person, then this is NOT for you.
If you see tutoring as a dead-end job or just another extra source of part-time income, then this is NOT for you either.
This is Only for those who are committed to become one of the very best in the education field. Have an insatiable appetite for long-term entrepreneurial success. Have the unquenchable drive in helping students excel.
Not everyone can survive the required rigour to shine...
STILL THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE
SG’S NEXT TOP LANGUAGE SPECIALIST?
If you are ready for a life-transforming career (not just a job) and be one step close to Success, here’s what you need to do next:
(1) Read through the entire post at www.eduedge.com.sg/career to fully understand the details of the opportunity and assess if you are a right fit.
(2) Send us an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the SUBJECT: “I Want To Become Singapore’s Next TOP English Language Specialist!”
(3) In your email, pen us a cover letter (at least 500 words) or send in a video to convince us why should choose you and invest our time and effort in training and transforming you into the next education superstar.
(4) Do attach your curriculum vitae / resume.
Ideal Previous Experience or Similar Positions for Language Specialist could include and would be
- MOE School Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- English Language Tutor
- Curriculum Writer
- Curriculum Developer
301 Serangoon Avenue 2 Singapore 550 301
(We are located just next to NYJC and within a short walking distance from Lorong Chuan Circle Line and SRG / NEX MRT)
Registration Number / Company UEN
Facebook Fan Page
Able to work on weekends
Business (e.g. Shirts)
GROW Plan, Vision, Team Monthly Makan
EduEdge Learning Hub Pte Ltd