Full Time 3 months contract (Extendable)
Hours of work
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1700 (earlier / later starts also considered)
ABOUT TVT MEDIA
TVT Media (https://www.tvt.media/) provides global content services that make our clients’ content look, feel, work and sound natural to their audiences for more than 20 years. We support key OTT service providers and major studios on their continuous innovation and fast-paced launch cycles with 24-hour round-the-clock setting and facilities in London, Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. Our services range from technical transformation of content, editorial compliance (censorship or S&P), editing, QC to language services with delivery to the end platform.
Our language pool currently contains over 1200 translators globally, providing translation, localization and QC services in 57 languages in different directions and combinations. The pool is continuously growing with the addition of new languages in order to meet our clients’ ever-changing landscape. We also provide accessibility services in English, including closed captions and hard-of-hearing signing.
Localization at TVT Media contributes to our clients’ success by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations. We also engage and support the best linguists around the world to provide the highest quality localization for our clients’ content.
As a Localization Coordinator, you will be part of the round the clock team, supporting production, recruitment and quality management projects.
A successful candidate is highly motivated, flexible and can work comfortably in a global setting. You have a demonstrated ability to manage time and priorities well and have good communication skills.
- Coordinate subtitling projects including translation and quality control.
-Support the recruiting and on-boarding of linguists and setting them up for success.
- Drive high quality deliveries from linguists by managing, training and providing necessary feedback.
- Provide support to our linguists by making sure they have all the information they need to provide the best quality work e.g. all their production related questions are answered in a timely manner.
- Work with cross-functional / timezone teams to identify and address issues if any.
- Support our other projects / initiatives e.g. data gathering / analysis and optimization of tools / processes.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills - able to express information clearly and concisely.
- Good team player.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Bias to action, proactive & innovative by nature.
- Close attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft office or GSuites.
- Speak a second language.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Localization, Language Studies, International Studies or related fields.
- Experience in recruiting freelancers, coordinating language projects or managing language quality.
- Working knowledge of industry standard subtitling software.
- Professional translation skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please send a cover letter and CV to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]