Island Landscape and Nursery| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversee and manage both the landscape project and maintenance teams and workers.
- Direct and manage the full spectrum of landscape and operational functions, including management of projects, operational teams and reporting
- Supervise and provide guidance to the sales, marketing and operations teams
- Manage and control the procurement for project needs.
- Preparation of department sales and profit budgets and set direction to effectively meeting budgets
- Attribute to department growth through involvement in sales, marketing and operations
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative gearing towards operational excellence.
- Planning and implementation that drives higher performance
- Oversee overall operational management, planning, systems and controls.
- Engage in staffing needs with training and mentoring
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Horticulture or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience
- Must be dynamic, pro-active and meticulous
- Strong leadership quality with integrity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Possess good command of written and spoken English
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience
Suitable candidates are invited to send a full resume (including a recent photograph) stating current and expected salaries.
Island Landscape and Nursery