Sodexo Kim Yew Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 23-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible to ensure the overall landscape, pest control free from mosquito breeding and cleanliness
- Liaise, provide attendance, carry out inspections with direct Contractors (e.g. cleaning contractor, pneumatic waste system maintenance, general and recyclable waste contractor) and improving service standards;
- Able to keep track of Contractor’s subcontractors’ performance and to follow up with pest control, grease interceptors desilting services;
- Able to work with the Managers on the routine inspection and gather feedback and inform the respective Housekeeping Contractors to follow up with works or inform the S.O where a work order is required;
- Submit reports on the landscape, pest control and cleaning schedule, complains and problems encountered
- Undertake any other related duties
- Diploma in Horticulture and Landscape Management or qualified horticultural trade certificate or National Parks Boards’ Arborist Certificate
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in supervising landscape maintenance and managing contractors.
- Excellent PC skills and fully competent in MS Office software.
- Good writing, interpersonal and communication skills, service oriented and ability to work independently.
- Ability to perform daily routine checks and prepare reports and proposals when necessary.
- Good knowledge on behavioral traits of trees and plants.
- Must have completed skills certification under the WSQ - Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ), where necessary
Sodexo Kim Yew Pte Ltd