Laboratory Technologist - Tuas/Woodlands (Multiple Openings)
3M manufacturing plants located in Tuas and Woodlands are hiring!
We are currently looking for fresh graduates or with relevant work experience to support our production operations.
1. Provide technical and analytical support, and responsible for the daily lab operations by conducting various inspection, tests & analysis.
2. Document test results and perform material disposition based on Material Release Specification. Communicates test results to the appropriate staff.
3. Participate in resolving production and quality issues through effective problem solving skills.
4. Responsible to ensure all documentation are current and used as required by applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
5. Perform daily setups, verification, maintenance and standardization of lab equipment. Assists in equipment troubleshooting and minor repairs.
6. Maintain and manage the inventory of laboratory consumables and testing reagents.
7. Assist Lab-in-Charge to review and revise the procedures and inspection / test methods, to continually improve laboratory operation efficiency.
8. Lead the juniors / new hires in achieving above duties and responsibilities through training and execution.
9. Assist Engineer in start-up / implement change in activities relating to product, lab activity and test method.
10. Require to lead a Kaizen, small improvement project or equivalent.
11. The job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
- Open to fresh graduates from ITE or Polytechnics
- No work experience needed
- Those with work experience will be offered appropriate compensation
- Willing to work 12-hour rotating shifts
Please visit 3M.com.sg/careers for the list of other openings.
You may also send your CVs directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
3M INNOVATJON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.