Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Direct the flow of test modules/samples from storage area to laboratory and vice-versa base
- Carry out physical testing of modules/samples.
- Must be able to communicate experimental results/observations to peers and record
- Building of module samples for physical and analytical testing.
- Ensure that test modules received (external or internal) are with necessary paperwork is in accordance to system requirement.
- Housekeeping of laboratory premise and ensure high standard of 5S.
- Min 2 years relevant experience in laboratory/manufacturing.
- Min “N” level or equivalent overseas education level (eg, PMR, SPM & etc)
- Able to do manual cells string, layup for lamination and framing.
- Training will be provided to performance certification testing.
- Able to communicate both spoken & written English.
Interested applicant, pls send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd