Laboratory Technician (HPLC/GC experience) - 5 days/OH
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 24-Feb-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1763413
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Full-time involvement in management of studies, including leading of study activity and/or active participation in the practical conduct of the studies.
- Perform daily routine measurements and coordinate analyses for non-routine measurements on equipment / systems for all studies as needed and may act as SME.
- Produce quality results within the required time frame, as well as analyze data and draw basic conclusions.
- To review routine data, monitor and escalate deviations.
- Assist and support to provide CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions) for own area.
- Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables.
- Coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement matters.
- Assist and support in writing simple technical reports; update standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WKIs).
- Min. Degree / Diploma in biomedical sciences, chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent.
- Min 2 - 3 years’ experience in HPLC and GC.
For enquiries, you can contact Alex Goh Hock Leong - R1763413
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd