Laboratory Technician - 6 months contract
**** SINGAPOREANS AND PR ONLY ****
GP Batteries International Limited, a major wholly-owned subsidiary of GP Industries, is engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and related products.
Reporting to Senior Engineer, the incumbent will assist in the day-to-day work in the test laboratory. This role will be based at the test laboratory located at Bukit Merah.
• Perform routine verification and testing jobs on batteries
• Measurement data entry and compilation of test results
• Practice safety and good housekeeping in area of work
• Support administrative work and QMS documents control on ad-hoc basis
• Minimum Diploma in Engineering field, preferably Electrical Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
• 1 to 2 years relevant hands-on/work experience is preferred
• Fresh graduates with background in Electrical and Electronics will be considered
• Positive attitude and good team player
This role may be convertible to a permanent role after the end of contract.
Interested applicants, please upload your resume and click "Apply".
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
GP Batteries International Limited