Laboratory Information System Officer (LIMS) - Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist with the implementation of Laboratory Information System(LIS).
- Provide technical support, maintain for LIS in clinical lab.
- Maintain system upgrades and or new system installation.
- Coordinating upgrades or instillation of new testing for Hospital Information System(EMR) and LIS.
- Support integration of LIS with Hospital information system(EMR), external reference labs, and lab analytical instruments.
- Test reconciliation for all lab interfaces.
- Coordinate setup and modify orders, reference labs, test rules, and test panels.
- Support auto-verification in the clinical lab.
- Design and develop ad hoc reports for both medical and laboratory business purposes.
- Provide 24/7 support by phone calls, email or work order system, and resolve problems.
- Able to act on emergency, system downtime and give instruction to key operator to manage the lab operational task.
- Meet with departmental and section personnel to provide direct technical support for problem definition and/or project requirements including analysis, trouble shooting, and resolution of database and project development issues.
- Manage and monitor quality control for errors and flags as Quality Assurance activities.
- Provide recommendation and coordinate preparation of test and maintenance plans for existing procedures.
- Job Requirement:
- Min degree Medical Technology or equivalent required.
- Min 2-3 years experience in relevant jobscope
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Visio, words, excel, powerpoint etc)
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd