Laboratory Data Analyst (Up $4600 / Pharma MNC / West) HJO
- Responsible for Master Data configuration and analysis assessment
- Peer reviews Master Data to ensure completeness
- Participates in Unit Testing and Code Review
- Provides the Site gLIMS Team with a means for verification of accurate and complete Master Data
- Creates manages and approves User Requirements and Functional Requirements in an electronic validation system
- Implement and adhere to appropriate levels of cGMP within the laboratory.
- Promote safety awareness and the established culture of IIF within the assigned work area
- Record and review laboratory testing documentation to cGMP standard.
- Min Degree in chemistry, health informatics, biochemistry, analytical chemistry or related study
- Good knowledge of GMP
- 8 months contract, extendable with benefits
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Attention to: Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Jenalyn Ooi Huai Sian R1765551
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd