Laboratory Analyst (Lubricants)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 3-Sep-2020
- Perform quantitative and qualitative chemical or biological analyses according to established scientific methods to ensure the quality of the organisation's raw materials, in process products, and finished products.
- Plan, design, and conduct laboratory experiments to test the physical and/or chemical specifications of raw materials, in process products, and finished goods.
- Evaluate the physical and/or chemical characteristics of raw materials and products such as permeability, disintegration, and crystal growth viscosity.
- Estimate the resources and time required to conduct an experiment and monitor performance to ensure these targets are met. Perform routine maintenance and safety checks on laboratory equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
- Prepare and organize all results data and findings, inputting all data in necessary files and systems and creating documents and presentations to communicate results with other staff members.
- Keep up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments in the field, SOPs (Standard operating procedures) and document control in the laboratory.
- General laboratory management and good laboratory practice.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD