Laboratory Analyst (Lubricants)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
- Responsible for maintaining the laboratory equipment and hardware, making sure it is properly cared for, performing maintenance and repairs, and replacing equipment when necessary.
- Set up equipment and tools for testing, including calibrating equipment and instruments and testing them to make sure they’re functioning properly.
- Perform regular tests timeously in accordance with ASTM requirements and company
methodology and in accordance of lab quality systems (ISO 17025 and ISO 9001)
- Report tests onto the laboratory system on SAP
- Prepare and organize all results data and findings, inputting all data in necessary files and systems and creating documents and presentations to communicate results with other staff members.
- Keep up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments in the field, SOPs (Standard operating procedures) and document control in the laboratory.
- General laboratory management and good laboratory practice.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD