THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Overall job objectives
- Responsible for sample preparation, conducting tests and preparing test reports.
- Responsible for satisfying client requirements and fulfilling national/international regulations.
- Conduct and prepare reports for testing of samples submitted by clients.
- Maintain records of laboratory activities in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
- Maintain good housekeeping to ensure laboratory is neat and tidy at the end of each day.
- Ensure safety is observed when carrying out laboratory activities.
- Maintain proper records of hazardous substances as per regulatory requirements.
- Undertake additional duties as assigned by Laboratory Manager.
Diploma / Degree in Chemistry related field.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good time management