Laboratory Analyst, Chemistry #SGUnitedTraineeships (9 months contract)
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Trainee to be involved in:
- Conduct testing of incoming finished products according to respective test procedure and compendia methods.
- Assist in investigations of lab tests (e.g. out-of-specifications, deviations).
- Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment e.g. analytical balance.
- Maintenance of chemicals and consumables inventory.
- Ensure proper handling, storage and disposal of all chemicals used in the lab.
- Proper documentation and data entry of all test results.
- Ensure all quality documents are properly filed and maintained according to SOPs.
- Report all non-conformances and equipment failures to Chemist.
- Perform routine housekeeping and active participation in 5S.
- Ensure compliance to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Follow laboratory safety rules, regulations and standard operating procedures required for the task assigned.
- Support in audit preparation.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
Trainee will learn the below skills:
- Coating test
- Chemical extract test
- Functional test
- Identification test
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role:
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Polymer Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry
Duration of Traineeship Offered:
- 9 months
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD