Laboratory Analyst (Chemical)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 14-Apr-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Conduct the testing of consumer/retail, food or environmental, and health samples in accordance with international standards or in-house methods.
- Assist to organize and maintain the day to day operation of the laboratory, to participate in all the technical function in accordance with ISO17025 standard
- Perform Chemical Laboratory testing activities such as performance testing on the bench.
- Ensure that all equipment is qualified and maintained at scheduled intervals according to the procedure or method.
- Conduct regular chemical and consumables inventory checks.
- Promotor good housekeeping and safe system of work.
- Nitec in Biology, Chemistry or equivalent
- Added advantage to have prior experience in the laboratory environment
- Able to maintain the highest quality standard all the time.
- Able to maintain good turn around time (TAT) and on-time delivery (OTD)
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Works well under pressure, challenges the status quo.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD