Lab Technologist / Technician (Chemical MNC) / West
- To ensure all Lab Job Ticket / MS (Mechanical & Physical Properties) assigned are performed accordingly and completed on time.
- To assist Laboratory Executive to establish new Test Method with reference to International Standard for R&D and MS Team.
- To assist Laboratory Executive in managing equipment’s Calibration and Preventive Maintenance for R&D and MS Team.
- To assist Laboratory Executive in conducting development works in Laboratory and other specific premises.
- Min. NITEC or Diploma Holder -Diploma in Material Science/Polymer Science/ Engineering OR SPM / GCE O Levels with more than 3 years working experience in a Polymer Testing Laboratory;
- Knowledge in laboratory instruments such as FTIR, TGA, DSC, UV-VIS, etc.
- Must be able read and write in English, able to converse in English
- No color blindness and is willing to work 2 shifts
- Candidates with no prior experience will be considered
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17229
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD