Lab Technologist / Lab Assistant (Ref: IRG_AMR_2019_008)
Roles & Responsibilities
Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Interdisciplinary Research Group of Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology is seeking a full-time Laboratory Assistant or Laboratory Technologist to join a dynamic team working on antibacterial drug resistance mechanisms and bacteriophages.
- Conducting experimental in an independent manner
- Processing, analyzing and reporting data effectively and in a timely manner
- Keep track of lab-wide inventory and stocks & purchase of lab-related supplies
- Diploma or degree in a life sciences-related discipline from a recognized institution
- 1 year of experience in working under BSL-2 biosafety conditions is required
- Experience in bacterial cell cultures is required
- Immediate availability will be preferred
- Experience in molecular biology, bacterial genetic or bacteriophage work is a major plus
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Well organized and excellent record keeping skills
Interested applicants are invited to send in their full CV/resume, cover letter and list of three references (to include reference names and contact information). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.