Lab Technician (With Administrative support) | UP S$3,200 + AWS
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Successful applicant should ideally possess mechanical or electrical knowledge with some experience for handling simple pneumatics/hydraulics equipment. Individuals will be based in the office to perform lab testing.
- Nearest MRT: Sembawang/ Yishun
- Working hours & days: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm
- Recording of test parameters and results
- Support in-house program to assemble and test equipment
- Assist with lab testing such as programming of robots and setting of parameters
- Maintenance and servicing for demo units and items from customers
- Preparation of test report in Microsoft Office for the customers
- Assist with other house-keeping of lab testing area when required
- Min Nitec in mechanical technology or electrical engineering
- With experience in handling simple pneumatics/ hydraulics equipment
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the subject "Lab Technician"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345