Lab Technician (Petrochemical/ $2500 +AWS+VB/ 5D/ West/ Company Transport)
• Established Japanese MNC specialising in Chemical and Oil & Gas
• Monthly Salary: $1700 - $2500 +AWS+VB
• Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm
• Transport provided at at Jurong East MRT
• Conduct analysis of finished products. Ensure quality of products through correct operation of test equipment and analysis in accordance to specifications and requirements.
• Record all QC results and data and ensure proper filing is carried according to requirement.
• Support manufacturing team for in process analysis support such as GPC.
• Ensure safety while performing the daily routine activities.
• Keep laboratory need and tidy; practice 5S in routine activity.
• Ensure propose maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment are carried out in accordance to schedule.
• Follow ISO9001 QMS, ISO 14001EMS and SS506 part-3 Health & Safety requirements without fail.
• Follow quality procedures and work instructions are executed and maintain proper documentations of quality records.
• Check and confirm sufficient chemical inventory for analysis.
• Diploma in Analytical Chemistry /Chemistry /Polymer /Physical Science / Life science / Material Science.
• 0-3 years of relevant experience
• Experience in handling FTIR, GPC, Karl Fischer and other analysis equipment is a plus.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Chua Song Lim (Terrence)
Registration Number: R1981736
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services PTE LTD
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd