Lab Technician (O&G/ Chemical Industry, $1800-$2500)
- Involve in projects on new/ current product development and process control.
- Conduct real-time stability studies to access product quality variation upon storage in oven, lab and warehouse conditions.
- Ensure proper installation and maintenance of all test instruments and equipment. Conduct periodic calibration if necessary.
- Technology transfer during launch of new product in the production facilities.
- Support AAI/ tolling customers' productions. Perform routine QC testing on a timely manner.
- Develop new method of analysis. Evaluate existing method of analysis and recommend adjustments for improvement.
- Product refinement to enhance quality and/or cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate and assess the quality of samples received from new/ existing suppliers to determine its suitability for use as a qualified raw material or finished product.
- Inspect (may involve sampling process), test and analyse raw materials/3rd Party/ finished products to ensure that they meet the quality specifications and/ or customer’s requirements. Any discrepancy observed must be reported to the Senior QC Executive. Ensure quality conformance and maintain proper documentation on incoming consignments as per the ISO procedure.
- Conduct vendor performance evaluation and trend analysis and update Senior QC Executive to correspond to supplier on non-conforming materials.
- Conduct/ evaluate cause analysis/ investigate on non-conforming raw materials/ products/ processes/ equipment with Senior QC/ QC Executive and/ or cross-department colleagues and document in non-conformance report.
- Prepare samples for Registration, certification body, customers, 3rd Party labs, field trials etc.
- Perform monthly housekeeping and maintenance of the lab as per duty roaster.
- Assist the Senior QC Executive in implementing the quality standards and procedures.
- Perform overtime and shift work as and when necessary.
- Update the equipment maintenance master list.
- Inform Senior QC/ QC Executive on the lab disposal waste.
- Provide technical support as and when necessary.
- Remain technically updated on products, materials and technologies.
- Abide by the Company’s rules and regulations at all times.
- Strictly observe company’s safety regulation and procedures.
- Exercise maximum care and good judgment in preventing accidents and fire.
- Interface with other departments within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- ITE/ Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience in Chemical/ O&G Industry.
- $1800-$2500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Able to perform shift work.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310