Lab Technician (O&G/ Chemical Industry, $1800-$2500)
- Uphold reliable quality check and assure improvement.
- Assist day to day operations.
- Perform Laboratory Testing.
- Establish and review Test Methods and equipment.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- ITE/ Diploma from Chemical Process Technology (Industrial Chemistry) preferred.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant experience in Chemical/ O&G Industry.
- $1800-$2500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Monday to Friday (1st Shift: 7am-4pm & 2nd Shift: 2pm-11pm).
- Benefits include shift allowance, AWS, Performance Bonus, 1 way Taxi Claim.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310