Lab Technician / Medical Technologist (1 year, Healthcare, Shift work)
- To conduct laboratory tests
- Conduct QC checks on the samples and results
- Perform daily laboratory housekeeping including routine basic equipment maintenance
- Replenish and track laboratory samples, raw materials, consumables and reagent inventory
- To assist in laboratory duties such as equipment maintenance, including laboratory cleaning and waste-disposal.
- Min Diploma in Degree in Life Sciences /other fields related
- Prior experience with lab work will be highly preferred
- Able to start work immediately
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd