Lab Technician (Medical / East) - HYN
- Perform troubleshooting on components and integrated systems by using mechanical, electrical and fluidic knowledge when encounter issues
- Perform assembly and testing activities in accordance to the established work standards, test procedures and work schedule
- To drive implementation of solutions in a production environment to meet production goals.
- To work in a clean room environment
- To execute moderately complex assignment by assisting Engineers to do troubleshooting and assisting Supervisor for report data collection and provide independent judgment.
- Support process improvement activities to meet production goals.
- Higher Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Nitec in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering with 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Meticulous and attention to details with good troubleshooting ability.
For interested applicants:
Please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR call Ashley Loo @ 6736 3280 for enquiries!
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd