Lucite International Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Oct-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Provide analytical support to Operations to meet business target and ensure quality product and carry out all aspects of Control Laboratory operations.
- Maintain and improve lab equipment performances and assist lab manager to train Lab Shift Technicians and Operation Technicians on the operations of the lab equipment.
- Improve the lab job methods for various lab analysis jobs.
- Support Lab Manager in lab administration and plans for calibration schedule for lab.
- Manage the lab supplies and chemical inventory, and control the inventory of hazardous substances including Sodium hydroxide and Palladiun:dba material, XRF machine operation under license control
- analytical test of plant and raw materials sample
- maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Provides the resolution of equipment problem and work with venders on trouble shooting, while needed.
- Provides timely reporting of analytical result to Operations and resolution of deviation.
- Acts as internal auditor and maintain and improve the ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 Management Systems
- Carry out audit to assure laboratory performance, including SHE and lab analysis tasks.
- Perform on-site testing using portable analytical equipment
- Responds to a 24- hours call basis when needed by the plant to resolve equipment problems and maintenance activities.
- Be the First Aider for the Company
- Perform shift work and other duties as assigned to meet business and operation needs
- Minimum “A” level with chemistry from a recognized post-secondary institution, and has at least 6 years of industrial process control laboratory experience in chemical plant.
- Good knowledge and experience of:
- instrumental analytical chemistry
- operating and maintenance of GCs
- applying written analytical methods into operation
- operating a laboratory information management system
- Conversant with World Class Laboratory SHE operation of high hazard chemicals and Company Laboratory SHE procedures
- Meticulous with an eye for details and has strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, interacting effectively with all levels in the organization
- Proficiency in using MS Office application
Lucite International Singapore Pte Ltd