MNC is seeking for a Lab Technician to join their edible process team.
Lab Technician's responsibility is to assist PD&I (Product Development & Innovation) Managers to do sampling, shipping and preparing samples under their guidance. This role would also be required to run and overall lab tidiness). With progression of leaming on job, lab technician would be also given responsibility on helping to prototype for customers, to follow up with customers.
1. Assist PDI managers to do blending, make up prototypes under guidance.
2. Assist PDI managers to do sampling and shipping.
3. Organize and maintain PDI share folders comprising of (but not limited to) recipes, product specs, regulation information, presentation, market trends, and etc.
4. Work closely with sales team to ensure the support to the customers.
5. Maintain the general condition of the lab, ordering consumables, regular maintenance of lab equipment, and etc.
Efficiency on sample preparation. . Lab condition, regular stock up of consumables, lab equipment calibration. . Share folder documentation organizing.
o Fast learning curve to be able to work independently and proactively
• Diploma and above in Chemistry/Material Science/Chemical Engineering or any related discipline.
• Experience in working in chemical laboratory with prior chemical technician duties (sampling) will be an advantage.
• Keen on becoming a Chemist in the future. (Start as a technician with sampling duties but shifting to chemist role)
- Have interest in baking products / bakery.
• Allowances + OT pay + AWS and VB
• Attractive perks
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd