This position is to aid in lab work and advance existing projects as well as execute new ones under the guidance of our senior research scientist. AAVACC has both internal projects and we also work with external partners to generate new products for animal health. The applicant will be a part of these projects and will help in both the generate of protein, their purification and characterization, as well as the formation of AAVACC products using our unique technology.
- Perform task to bring projects forward
- Expression of proteins using various traditional methods, purification, characterization
- Cloning or other biochemistries
- ELISA and serology work
- Record keeping
- Nanoparticle formation and characterization
- We are looking for people with different qualification, ITE, Polytech are most welcome to apply
- Enthusiasm to learn new things
AAVACC Pte LTD is an innovative biotechnology company situated on the NTU campus. We use a revolutionary new technology to advance the boundaries of animal health in the field of vaccinations and antibody therapeutics (www.AAVACC.com).
Currently, we are recruiting for research assistants to aid us in advancing this technology forward to market and helping to bring AAVACC into the forefront of this commercial space.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who would like to learn more about the field of biotechnology, manufacturing and protein science. Qualifications in the relevant field are a bonus but our main interest is to employ future colleagues with a positive mindset to our work.