Lab Technician - Colour Matching
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 02C5351|EA Personal Registration No: R1100394C
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To perform colour matching in accordance with customer's specifications and requirements
- To establish correct related work practices and quality control techniques for new product line
- To perform color correction during production
- To support production trial and trouble-shooting when necessary
- To carry out mechanical, physical, thermal and flammability testing.
- To assist in evaluating and qualifying of new raw components
- To perform routine maintenance of testing equipment
- To assist in establishing work instructions for the new laboratory testing equipment
- To upkeep test data and documents of QC and development works done
- To maintain 5S in workplace surrounding, work practices as well as good documentation implementation
- Minimum GCE “O” level or ITE qualification or equivalent with colour matching experience preferred.
- Good visual color perception as gauged by the Munsell Color Hue Test
- Good color sense
- Ability to read and write legibly in the English language
- Ability to work independently in laboratory with minimum supervision
Interested applicant, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and reasons for leaving each company.
R1100394 / 02C5351
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd