Lab Technician/ Assistant - Dip in Science
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
- Provide technical / analytical support and responsible for the daily lab operations of DNA / protein preparation and analysis.
- Maintain records and generate reports in accordance with standard operation procedures.
- Perform routine maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of the instruments.
- Order and maintain stock and resources.
- Assist in training laboratory personnel on lab procedures and operations of equipment.
- Minimum Diploma in Biomedical Science/Biotechnology/Molecular Biotechnology
- Familiar with basic laboratory procedures. Experience in Protein chemistry, Protein Purification techniques, cell culture, Flow Cytometry, and other relevant skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling automation platforms such as liquid handling system will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd