Lab Support (Customer Service)
If you have a mind for customer service and relationship management skills, then we are eager to speak with you about a new Lab Support role. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual discretionary bonus, and medical benefits. We also offer continuous development to enable you to achieve your professional goals.
- Broadly manage all incoming customer queries and requests received by the Company through telephone, email, and fax.
- Liaise with a variety of parties (e.g. Lab and Accounts departments) to resolve and respond to customer queries.
- Prepare quotations, and send to customers.
- Assist with sample collection requests received from customers.
- Periodically call potential customers to sell and promote Ugene Lab’s services and products.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with also the ability to communicate with our Mandarin speaking customers;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage customer relationships;
- Ability to quickly understand business processes;
- 1 year of customer service experience required. Whilst studies in Biotechnology/Food Science or a related field would be an advantage, it is not required;
- Time management and multi-task skills required;
- Proficient in MS Office; and
- Able to work 5.5 days per week (alternate Saturday)
Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd